St. Andrew and St. John Episcopal Church
Southwest Harbor, Maine
Hook and Hastings opus 1261, 1885 was restored and installed at St John's during the Summer of 1997. The restoration included undoing a number of less than satisfactory modifications made over the years as well as restoring the cherry woodwork of the case. The specification of the organ consists of the carefully restored original pipework. The small organ was completely installed in two and one half days. The organ was relocated from a previous installation through the Organ Clearing House.